Riding partimage image made
After installing ubuntu on the eee jaunty and see that everything works properly, we must retrieve the data I had before the backup I made.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Ap Bio Hardy Weinberg Problems And Answers
The issue is that the backup I made by cloning the entire SSD using Clonezilla
. I've been researching Clonezilla uses partimage to backup. So I found this link, which explain how to mount the image and thus be able to copy the files.
The only difficulty I found is that part
partimage files. So before I had to do the following:
Airuno amoyse @: ~ $ cat sda1.aa sda1.ab sda1.ac sda1.ad> sda1.img this file is now the who uses stop restore the data as shown in the previous link, here is the summary of the steps to follow:
amoyse @ Airuno: ~ $ dd if = / dev / zero of = myharddisk.img bs = 1000 count = 0 seek = $ [1000 * 1000 * SIZE] Airuno amoyse @: ~ $losetup / dev/loop0 myharddisk.img
Airuno amoyse @: ~ $partimage restore / dev/loop0 sda1.img
Airuno amoyse @: ~ $losetup-d / dev/loop0
Airuno amoyse @: ~ $ myharddisk.img mount / path / to / dir-o loop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment